The winter is coming

outfit, ootd, winter, muff, handwarmer, coat, red, sarie, orange, black
Photo by Y
 
The temperatures fell below zero and the first snowflakes finally fell from the sky, the real winter came. To keep myself warm I am wearing layers of clothes as if I were an onion. You can see me wearing my red coat from Tchibo, favourite black earmuffs from Porcelain Doll, the black faux fur collar and the black muff  from the same fabric are my creations. The long orange skirt with embroidery is sewed from a sarie. If you want to sew something more posh looking with some elaborate looking embroidery and need a lot of fabric I really advice you to buy a sarie. They are a lot cheaper than an embroidered fabric and they are about 6 metres long. I created this long skirt for summer but it is also great for winter because I manage to wear multiple layers under it.
 
Teplota spadla pod nulu a první vločky konečně spadly z nebe, přišla opravdová zima. Aby mi bylo teplo i venku, začala jsem vrstvit oblečení a připadám si jak cibule. Zde mám na sobě svůj červený kabát od Tchibo, oblíbené černé klapky na uši od Porcelain Doll, černý límec z umělé kožešiny a černý rukávník z totožné látky jsou mé výtvory. Dlouhá oranžová sukně s výšivkou je ušita ze sárí. Pokud si budete někdy chtít ušít něco lepšího s výšivkami a zároveň budete potřebovat hodně látky, radím vám nákup sárí. Jsou levnější než vyšívané látky a jsou asi 6 metrů dlouhá. Tuto dlouhou sukni jsem si sice ušila na léto, ale je skvělá i na zimu, protože se pod ní vejde několik vrstev.


outfit, ootd, winter, muff, black, fur, coat, red
photo by Y 

Comments