Grey crocheted sweater

grey, ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, style, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, crochet, secondhand, diy, handmade, tulle skirt, H&M, CCC, heart shaped glasses

















The most eyecatching piece in my today´s outfit is the grey crocheted sweater that was a lucky find in a secondhand. I am wearing a black basic T-shirt with long sleeves from H&M underneath it because the sweater is see-through. I combined this with my black tulle mini skirt that I sewed and added black cotton tights. It might seem it is warm outside from these photos, but no, it isn´t, I was a bit surprised too, to be honest, but they say it is healthy to train your body to be resistant to cold (of course I had my red coat with me! and a scarf!). The grey shoes are from CCC, I love their look, but they are not for long walks I am used to undertake on the daily basis, so most of the time, this pair is hidden in my closet waiting for its five minutes of fame. With this outfit I wore a nice little clutch from H&M that has an interesting pattern too, I like to combine different patterns in one outfit, don´t be affraid of it too ;)

Nejvýraznějším kouskem v mém dnešním outfitu je šedý háčkovaný svetřík, který jsem objevila v secondhandu. Pod ním mám černé tričko s dlouhým rukávem z H&M, protože svetřík by byl jinak průhledný. Toto jsem doplnila mou černou tylovou mini sukénkou, kterou jsem si ušila, a dále jsem si k ní oblékla černé bavlněné punčocháče. Možná, že se Vám z fotek zdá, že venku bylo krásně teplo, ale nebylo tomu tak, abych byla upřímná, trochu mě to též překvapilo, ale říká se, že otužování je přece zdravé (samozřejmě, že jsem s sebou měla můj červený kabát! a šátek!). Šedé boty jsou z CCC, moc se mi líbí, ale nejsou na dlouhé chození, které skoro denně podnikám, takže většinu času čekají na svých pět minut slávy ve skříni. K tomuto outfitu jsem si vzala psaníčko z H&M, které má též zajímavý vzorek, ráda totiž kombinuji různé vzory v jednom outfitu, určitě se toho nebojte ;)


grey, ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, style, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, crochet, secondhand, diy, handmade, tulle skirt, H&M, CCC, heart shaped glasses

grey, ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, style, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, crochet, secondhand, diy, handmade, tulle skirt, H&M, CCC, heart shaped glasses
grey, ootd, outfit, fashion, blogger, style, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, crochet, secondhand, diy, handmade, tulle skirt, H&M, CCC, heart shaped glasses 

Comments

  1. Aw such a cute look! I love the jumper worn over the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3