Many shades of green

georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, ootd, outfit, fashion blog, personal style, green, black, transparent, trendy
| black sheer shirt with green feathers: secondhand (originally Amisu) | black vest | mint bag: SIX | black tulle skirt: handmade | green tights: Calzedonia | grey heels with T strap: Deichmann |
 
Do you have "safe" outfit combinations that you wear over and over with just little variations? This is one of mine. I have actually never worn this black slightly transparent shirt with green feather pattern with anything else. I simply love how the longer back part of the shirt falls on the tulle skirt that has a bit of volume and cannot imagine it worn for eg. over trousers. I also like to accentuate the green on the shirt with my green tights. Black would be too boring, don´t you think?
 
Také máte "ověřené" kombinace oblečení, které opakovaně nosíte? Tahle je jedna z mých. Popravdě jsem tuhle trochu průhlednou černou košili se potiskem zelených pírek ještě neměla na sobě s něčím jiným. Zkrátka se mi líbí, jak prodloužená záda této košile spadají na tylovou sukénku, která má trochu objem, a neumím si představit, že bych ji měla na sobě např. s kalhotama. Také ráda zdůrazňuji zelenou na košili zelenými punčocháči. Černí by byly příliš nudné, nemyslíte?

georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle, ootd, outfit, fashion blog, personal style, green, black, transparent, trendy

Comments

  1. This outfit is wonderful, and it would work in spring or autumn! I actually saw someone wearing exactly this shade of tights this morning on my way to work and I spotted a gap in my collection. Your photos now confirm that! The woman I saw was wearing them with a camel coloured skirt but they look even better with these darker shades. Great inspiration - thanks.Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. The combination you described sounds interesting, I like to do some colourful or "colourblocking" outfits too.

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is great, I really love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3