First autumn colours

ootd, outfit, personal style, london, secondhand, vintage, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, heart shaped glasses, asos, vagabond
 | dress: secondhand (ASOS) | black handbag: vintage | black sneakers on platform: Vagabond |
 
So that time of the year starts again. The hot weather is gone and although there are still some sunny and mildly warm days, it is time for layering. And with the winter approaching (yeah, the winter is comming, folks) the more layers the better. I like hot weather (25-30 dgr. C) but it does not provide one with the opportunities to be creative with clothes (and layers!). So the best outfits I put together are usually created when it is 10-20 drg. C outside, yes, autumn with all the colours and spring with the nature waking up after winter. I can also really enjoy winter weather but it is quite bad for outfit pictures, well, we will see what the upcoming winter will bring in the area of my personal style photos. Right now enjoy autumn! ;)

ootd, outfit, personal style, london, secondhand, vintage, quaintrelle, georgiana, quaint, heart shaped glasses, asos, vagabond

Comments

  1. Such lovely autumnal colours. I agree - autumn especially and spring are my favourite seasons. I adore the sense of change, and I far prefer the outfit options in those months. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors! I have a similar color palette for this time of year as well.

    Victoria
    http://chicvic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3