#3 Let´s try to...

wear that treasured dress (or some other garment) you hide in your wardrobe for special occasions more often. Isn´t it shame? You loved this garment when you bought it and you look and feel amazing when wearing it but for some unknown reason it is hidden in the wardrobe for the most of the time because you reserved it only for special moments. But isn´t every day special in its own unique way? If you say “no” to this question, it is high time you make every day of your life special. Maybe you could begin with dressing yourself in your stashed away “special” dress.


Zkusme...
nosit častěji ty krásné šaty (nebo jiný oděv), které schováváte ve skříni na zvláštní příležitosti. Není to škoda? Tento kousek jste si zamilovali, když jste si jej koupili, a vypadáte i cítíte se v něm skvěle. Z nějakého záhadného důvodu jej však schováváte ve skříni na zvláštní příležitost. Není však každý náš den speciální? Pokud odpovíte: „Ne,“ pak je nejvyšší čas, abyste z každého svého dne udělali speciální den. Možná byste mohli začít právě tím, že si obléknete ty „speciální“ šaty.

Fotka zveřejněná uživatelem Georgiana Quaint (@quaintrelle.georgiana),

Comments

  1. I'm one of the rare percent that wears everything in my wardrobe all the time. Now that I have some gorgeous things to wear, I don't keep them for best like most other people do because then you'll spend forever waiting for an occasion that might never happen. Beautiful things are made to be worn so wear it whenever you can

    https://matchamilady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great attitude, I too like to wear all my clothes because I love every garment I have. I would like other people to do it aswell.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3