Winter dreamland

winter outfit, vintage, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle,midi skirt, personal style blogger,fashion, trend, ootd, F&F, Deichmann, New Yorker,Extreme weather can create marvelous views. I am really fond of these photographs, it has been my challenge to take pictures when snowing for a while but these days are quite rare because it usually rains during winter. I still remember one other time connected to extreme weather - I quite like storms and I experienced one when visiting an old monastery San Juan de la Pena located in the Pyrenees, the athmosphere is unforgettable. My another challenge is to shoot during rain, so we´ll how it will turn out some day.
 
winter outfit, vintage, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle,midi skirt, personal style blogger,fashion, trend, ootd, F&F, Deichmann, New Yorker,

winter outfit, vintage, georgiana, quaint, quaintrelle,midi skirt, personal style blogger,fashion, trend, ootd, F&F, Deichmann, New Yorker,
| shawl: Tesco/F&F | blue sweater: New Yorker | midi skirt: vintage | black boots: Deichmann |
| blue ceramic ring: from le gateau des Rois |

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3