Blue and yellow colourblocking

outfit, fashion blogger, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, secondhand, vagabond, orsay
| dress: secondhand | tights: Calzedonia | sneakers: Vagabond | handbag: Orsay |
 
This is one of my favourite outfits that I like to wear repeatedly. I found this dress in a secondhand where it was on sale. It looked like nobody wanted the dress (I still don´t know why) because I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The pattern on the fabric reminded me of Art deco style graphics. The colour combination of blue, grey and black seemed also  amazing. The fabric of the dress is cheap but I believe it does not look bad and I don´t feel bad having it on my skin for a whole day. I like to combine this dress with bright blue (electric blue?) tights, these were bought in Calzedonia. I have actually been thinking lately that I will visit the shop again to buy some new colours that occured in my wardrobe lately because I am missing tights to go with these new things.
You might have already noticed I like to wear a handbag of contrasting colour with my outfits. This yellow one was bought last year in Orsay. This shade of yellow was the colour of spring 2015 but I think that such a bright and optimistic colour is a perfect fit for any spring season. What do you think?
PS: I must say that I am very unhappy to say this but the Vagabond sneakers I am wearing are starting to fall apart :(. I have bought them in August 2015, which means they did not endure much. I actually want to use my shoes and walk in them, is this such a problem for shoe makers?

outfit, fashion blogger, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, secondhand, vagabond, orsay

outfit, fashion blogger, georgiana quaint, quaintrelle, secondhand, vagabond, orsay

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3