Blue moths

georgiana quaint, quaintrelle georgiana, moth, butterfly, diy, handmade, selfmade, outfit, ootd, blue, tulle, shirt, skirt, lolita, japan, kanekalon hair extensions, black
 
Today´s outfit consists of various shades of dark blue. I am wearing a shirt with a tulle applique round the neckline I made, a skirt with the pattern of butterflies or moths that I also created (the fabric is from Látky Mráz). I completed the look with black cotton tights and blue flats from Pimkie. I am also wearing kanekalon hair extensions in my hairdo.
 
Můj dnešní oděv je laděn do několika odstínů tmavě modré barvy. Mám na sobě košili a tylovou aplikací kolem výstřihu, kterou jsem si ušila, a sukni s potiskem motýlů či můr, která je taktéž mým výtvorem (látka byla zakoupena v obchodu Látky Mráz). Oděv jsem doplnila černými bavlněnými punčocháči a modrými balerínami z Pimkie. Do svého účesu jsem použila kanekalonový příčesek.

Comments

  1. Love this blue color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade of blue! It is universally flattering and so appropriate for the time of year.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. to je krásne!!! :).
    suknička je úplne úžasná!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moc Ti to sluší a hlavně ten účes je k tomu božský :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, I will get back to you as soon as possible! :3