Autumn colours

outfit, ootd, red, minnie mouse, retro, skirt, polka dot, autumn
 photo by Y
 
It has been quite cold and especially cloudy weather lately, I guess this means I will have to start taking photos inside. This picture is an older one, from october. I am wearing my Minnie Mouse style skirt I made year ago for a Halloween party. My red coat is from Tchibo (but it does not smell like coffee :/) and black leather shoes from Deichmann.
 


V poslední době je tu celkem zima a zamračené počasí, zdá se, že budu muset začít fotit outfitové fotky uvnitř. Tato fotka je staršího data, ještě z října. Mám na sobě sukni inspirovanou Minnie Mouse, kterou jsem si před rokem ušila na Halloweenskou party. Červený kabátek je z Tchibo (ne, nevoní kávou :/) a černé kožené boty z Deichmanna.

Comments